July 2016 Auction Results
Wm. Sykes & Son held two property auctions in July. The results were as follows:
12th July 2016
- 1 & 2 Dock Hill, Netherthong. Sold for £98,000. An investment opportunity to purchase 2 three storey semi-detached grade II cottages subject to protected tenancies.
- Land adjacent to 20 Gynn lane, Honley. Sold after the auction. Good sized plot of land (approximately 0.42 acres) with planning permission for a single detached dwelling in a sought after residential setting. Plans show a generous 4 bedroom detached house with gardens and extended orchard.
- Land off Blackmoorfoot Road, Meltham – Sold for £52,000. Block of grassland extending to approximately 5.18 acres. Planning permission was previously granted in 2012 for four stables with tack room and feed store, ménage, access road, parking and turning area.
- Land off Wakefield Road, Lepton. Sold for £51,000. Grazing land extending to approximately 3.66 acres with roadside access.
Total sale value on the night £201,000
26th July 2016
- Higher Fold Farm, Littleborough. Sold for £680,000. A three bedroom farmhouse with attached cottage, large stone detached barn, further outbuildings and over 23 acres of grassland. Offering excellent potential subject to necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Well-i-hole Farm, Greenfield. Sold in 6 lots.
o Lot 1 – Sold for £400,000. Farmhouse, buildings and land extending to approximately 3.78 acres.
o Lot 2 – Sold for £87,000. Stables and land extending to approximately 5.46 acres.
o Lot 3 – Sold for £91,000. Grassland extending to approximately 15.27 acres.
o Lot 4 – Sold for £58,000. Grassland extending to approximately 5.04 acres.
o Lot 5 – Sold for £29,000. Grassland extending to approximately 2.20 acres.
o Lot 6 – Sold for £108,000. Grassland extending to approximately 7.24 acres.
Total sale value on the night £1,453,000
Total sale value for 2016 so far - £2,678,000.