We are recruiting
Full time Sales Negotiator
Wm Sykes & Son is a family run Estate Agency practice specialising in the sale and rental of Residential and Agricultural properties. The company was established in 1866 and last year we celebrated our 150th year in business. In October we look forward to opening our new office in Slaithwaite as we join forces with Jane Stocks Estate Agency to further our offering and reach even more customers.
We are looking to recruit a new member of staff to work in our busy Holmfirth office. The position will involve working within our residential sales team working alongside valuers, sales support and the Senior Negotiator.
Experience of working within Estate Agency is preferable, a keen interest in property and a good knowledge of the local area is essential. Applicants must thrive on working as part of a team and be adaptable in their approach to work.
The position is full time and involves working alternate Saturday’s with a day in lieu.
- To take responsibility for managing the sales process for your portfolio of properties, maintaining regular contact with vendors, discussing marketing options, providing feedback and reporting all offers forward offers, verbally and in writing.
- To deal with day to day general enquires from customers in person, by email and phone, including arranging viewings, booking valuations, providing information about properties available for sale and to rent and adding customers to the mailing list.
- To follow up market appraisals with the aim of achieving instructions to sell the property.
- To attend accompanied viewings for both properties for sale and to let and provide appropriate feedback.
- To produce mail outs to promote new properties to the company’s customer base.
- To liaise with Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors to ensure as smoother a sales process as possible.
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Good team player with the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A good eye for detail
- Clean driving licence
- Computer literate
To apply for the position please send your CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org.