Auction Results: 7th November 2017
We held our final property auction of the year at the Huntsman Inn, Holmfirth selling all but one of the six lots. The highest sale price was for Belle Vue Farm at Diggle, the final lot of the night, which achieved £380,000.
Healthy bidding from property investors ensured that 2 cottages in Honley and a terraced house on Back Lane Holmfirth exceeded the guide price.
A paddock of grazing land at Scar Hole Lane, Jackson Bridge changed hands for £40,000.
The only property not sold on the night was 173 Longwood Gate which fell just short of its reserve price All enquiries should be made to Rob Dixon at our office regarding this property on (01484) 683543.
- 13 Marsh, Honley – Sold for £79,000 (Guide: £60-70k)
- 12 The View, Honley – Sold for £61,000 (Guide: £50-60k)
- 16 Back Lane, Holmfirth – Sold for £89,000 (Guide: £70-80k)
- 173 Longwood Gate – Not Sold (Guide: £40-50k).
- Land off Scar Hole Lane, Jackson Bridge – Sold for £40,000 (GP £30-40k)
- Belle Vue Farm, Diggle – Sold for £380,000 (GP £350-400k)
We are now planning our first auction of 2018 - If you have a property that you are looking to sell by auction please contact us on (01484) 683543.