Looking for new people to join our team
Sales Negotiator – full time (Holmfirth)
We are looking to recruit a new member of staff to work in our busy Holmfirth office. The position will involve working within our residential sales team alongside valuers, sales support and the Senior Negotiator.
Experience of working within Estate Agency is preferable, a keen interest in property, a transferable skill set and a good knowledge of the local area is essential. Applicants must thrive on working as part of a team and be adaptable in their approach to work.
The position is full time and involves working alternate Saturday’s with a day in lieu.
- To take responsibility for managing the sales process for your portfolio of properties, maintaining regular contact with vendors, discussing marketing options, providing feedback and reporting all offers, verbally and in writing.
- To deal with day to day general enquires from customers in person, by email and phone, including arranging viewings, booking valuations, providing information about properties available for sale and to rent and adding customers to the mailing list.
- To follow up market appraisals with the aim of achieving instructions to sell the property.
- To attend accompanied viewings for both properties for sale and to let and provide appropriate feedback.
- To liaise with Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors to ensure as smoother a sales process as possible.
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Good team player with the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A good eye for detail
- Clean driving licence
- Computer literate
To apply for the position please send your CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is Friday 28 September at 12 noon.
Sales Support – part time (Slaithwaite)
This position will involve working with our residential sales team working alongside the branch manager, negotiator and other sales support staff. Experience of working within Estate Agency is not required as full training will be given. A keen interest in property and a good knowledge of the local area is essential. Applicants must thrive on working as part of team and be adaptable in their approach to work.
The position is part time and we anticipate the successful candidate will work 3 days a week including Saturdays, although there is potential for the position to grow.
Dealing with enquiries face to face, over the telephone and via email.
Arranging and conducting viewings on houses
Obtaining feedback from viewers and reporting back to vendors.
Assisting our sales team throughout the sales process
Preparing sales details and putting properties on the market.
Approachable and friendly manner.
Excellent communication skills.
Good literacy and numeracy skills.
A good eye for detail.
Clean driving licence and assess to own vehicle.
To apply for the position please send your CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to email@example.com. Closing date for application is Monday 24 September at 12 noon.