Join our team - two positions available
SALES NEGOTIATOR: Full time position – Slaithwaite office
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator to work in our Slaithwaite office. The position will involve working within our residential sales team alongside valuers, sales support and the Holmfirth team.
Experience of working in Estate Agency is essential as you will be responsible for the full Slaithwaite office portfolio, looking after clients from the point of instruction right through the sale process to completion. A good understanding of the local area is preferable and you must thrive on delivering an exceptional level of customer service. Applicants must enjoy working as part of a team and have a conscientious and adaptable approach to work. We’re looking someone to take on this pivotal role within the company and help push the business forward to the next stage.
- To take responsibility for managing the sales process for your portfolio of properties, maintaining regular contact with vendors, discussing marketing options, providing feedback and reporting all offers, verbally and in writing.
- To deal with day-to-day general enquires from customers in person, by email and phone, including arranging viewings, booking valuations, providing information about properties available for sale and to rent and adding customers to the mailing list.
- To follow up market appraisals with the aim of achieving instructions to sell the property.
- To attend accompanied viewings for both properties for sale and to let and provide appropriate feedback.
- To liaise with Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors to ensure as smoother a sales process as possible.
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Good team player with the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A good eye for detail
- Clean driving license and access to own vehicle
- Computer literate
SALES SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER: Full time position – Holmfirth office
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a new full time member of staff to join our sales team in Holmfirth. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of the local area, thrive on delivering exceptional standards of customer service and working as part of a team. Hard working, dedicated and with a conscientious approach to work, the newest member of our team will ideally have office and customer service experience. Previous industry experience is not essential as full training will be given. The role is predominantly office based and you will be expected to work alternate Saturdays and hold a full, clean driving licence.
- Dealing with enquiries face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- Arranging and conducting viewings and diary management.
- Obtaining feedback from viewers and reporting back to vendors.
- Assisting our Sales Negotiators and Valuers throughout the sale process.
- Assisting our other departments and liaising with our other office.
- Using our industry specific software to accurately record and maintain client records and sales information.
- Approachable and friendly manner.
- Well presented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Hardworking and conscientious.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Computer literate.
- Clean driving licence.
What we offer:
As a long established family run Estate Agency we offer a secure employment opportunities for the right candidates. With a focus on providing a supportive environment where our team can grow and develop, we offer exciting roles within a friendly, well established team.
To apply for the position please send your up to date CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark clearing which position you are applying for. The closing date for applications is Thursday 24 February at 12 noon.