Fold Farm Lane, Netherton£545,000
4 bed Detached House, Huddersfield
This is truly one of the stand-out plots within phase one of this exclusive new development by Holroyd Homes. It offers 1758 sqft of living space and we advise that the floorplans are studied in context with the position on the development to fully appreciate how this home really takes advantage of its setting. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, superb open plan dining kitchen and garden room with bifolding doors to the garden, utility, downstairs wc, landing, 4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suites, dressing room and house bathroom. Externally there is a driveway and garden area to the front with access to the integral garage. At the rear is a generous enclosed South East facing garden with lawn and paved seating area enjoying the views down into the Magdale Valley.
Full Details9 FOLD FARM LANE This is truly one of the stand-out plots within phase one of this exclusive new development by Holroyd Homes. It offers 1758 sqft of living space and we advise that the floorplans are studied in context with the position on the development to fully appreciate how this home really takes advantage of its setting. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, superb open plan dining kitchen and garden room with bifolding doors to the garden, utility, downstairs wc, landing, 4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suites, dressing room and house bathroom. Externally there is a driveway and garden area to the front with access to the integral garage. At the rear is a generous enclosed South East facing garden with lawn and paved seating area enjoying the views down into the Magdale Valley.
ABOUT FOLD FARM Fold Farm is an exciting new development by the locally based Holroyd Homes. Following on from the success of their recently completed site at Broad Lane in Upperthong we expect this exclusive development of 19 high quality homes to be in great demand.
The site enjoys a pleasant position on the edge of Netherton, with rural views looking down into the Magdale Valley whilst being conveniently located for the many amenities within the village centre. It is also within easy reach of the village junior school and is in the catchment for Honley High School. The ever popular Hinchliffes Farm Shop and Rusty Bull Restaurant are also close by. There are plenty of walks and other rural amenities within easy reach of the site.
The village of Netherton is located approximately 3 miles to the south of Huddersfield and a similar distance to the popular market town of Holmfirth. There are excellent transport links to Leeds and Manchester via the M62 motorway and Huddersfield Railway Station.
When completed the site will feature 17 detached houses ranging in size from 1536 sqft to 2850 sqft. There will also be 2 semi-detached houses of 1530 sqft built upon the footprint of a former barn on the site.
The houses are of traditional stone built construction with blockwork inner skins. Each property will have a gas central heating system (underfloor heating to the ground floor), uPVC double glazing and composite entrance doors and bifolding / sliding doors out to the gardens. They will be finished to a high standard throughout with great care taken to source high quality fixtures and fittings.
The kitchens will be supplied by Daval and buyers will be able to select the final finish from an excellent range. Quooker taps will come as standard along with Caple or Bora induction hobs. We are excited to work with local company Daval and have the opportunity to showcase their exceptional British craftmanship.
ABOUT NUMBER 9 The property is entered via the front entrance hall which features a staircase to the first floor with ash and glazed balustrade. From the hall there is a door into the good sized living room which faces the front of the house.
Walk through the hall and into the superb dining kitchen which stretches right across the rear of the house and is fitted with a high quality modern kitchen with quartz worksurfaces and breakfast bar. The kitchen is open plan to the garden room which features bi-folding doors out into the garden. There is also a downstairs wc and utility room on the ground floor.
Upstairs you will find a glazed balustrade around the stairs and 4 good sized bedrooms. The principal bedroom has glazed double doors to a Juliette balcony which enjoys the views out over gardens and beyond. It also has a walk in dressing room and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 also has its own en-suite whilst the 2 remaining bedrooms are served by the house bathroom.
Externally there is a garden and double width driveway to the front. At the rear there is a good sized enclosed garden with paved seating area and an extensive lawn which runs down to the adjoining field.
SPECIFICATIONS Feel assured that every home at Fold Farm Lane will be finished to the highest standard using only the best, high quality materials throughout. Our attention to detail in both the design and construction means this is no ordinary new build, it's your home and one you can be truly proud of.
EXTERNAL SPECIFICATION - Tumble and dyed heritage style natural sandstone to house and garden walls
- Sawn ashlar feature sandstone around window and door openings
- Breedon Elite slim profile roof tiles
- Double glazed woodgrain PVCu windows, anthracite grey externally, white internally with chrome ironmongery
- Multi-point lock woodgrain composite external doors in matching anthracite externally and white internally with chrome ironmongery
- Fully automated anthracite grey sectional garage doors
- Aluminium anthracite grey bi-folding doors to Garden Room
- Fully turfed and landscaped gardens
- Natural stone paving to patios and garden paths
- Sorrento tumbled block paving to driveway
- External tap
- External stainless steel LED lighting
- Fully enclosed rear garden with hit-and-miss fencing and gate (1.8m high) to boundaries
- Stainless steel and glass balustrade to Juliette balcony
INTERNAL SPECIFICATION - Feature ash and glass staircases
- Suffolk oak internal doors
- Satin chrome ironmongery
- Heritage off-white emulsion to all walls and ceilings
- Eggshell white finish to all internal woodwork
- Range of carpets and tiles to choose from
HEATING - High performance Ideal condensing combi boilers providing both central heating and hot water
- Underfloor heating as standard to ground floor areas of all plots controlled by Heatmiser Neostats (SMART capable)
- White enamel radiators to all first floor areas and grey metallic heated towel rails to house bathrooms, en-suite bathrooms and WCs
ELECTRICS - Television cabling and sockets to all bedrooms, kitchen and lounge
- CAT 6 cabling throughout allowing for seamless data distribution
- Smart security alarm system
- Mains smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Satin chrome socket and switch covers through (white plastic socket covers to bedrooms)
- All downlights in brushed chrome
- Electric car charging point
- Smart Meter
- Fully automated garage door (SMART capable)
- Lighting and power sockets in garages
KITCHEN - Stunning contemporary kitchens by Daval (range of colour choices)
- Solid quartz CAESARSTONE worktops and upstands (range of choices)
- Quooker boiling tap as standard
- Caple 90cm 5 zone induction hob and extractor
- Neff integrated stainless steel multifunction oven
- Neff built-in combination microwave oven
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated under counter wine cooler
- Under unit LED lighting
BATHROOMS - High quality, cutting edge sanitaryware throughout supplied by the local experts, Easy Bathrooms
- Striking free standing baths with LED backlighting to house bathrooms throughout
- Illuminated demister LED mirror to all house bathroom
- Contemporary grey metallic heated towel rails to house bathroom and en suites
- Choice of the latest luxury porcelain tiles to walls and floors
- Walk-in shower units featuring chrome downpour thermostatic overhead shower
PURCHASER CHOICES You will have the opportunity to make selections from our excellent range of the following*:
- Wall tiles
- Floor tiles
- Carpet colour
- Kitchen colour and choice of worktop
*Build stage dependent
WARRANTY All homes come with a Buildzone 10 year structural warranty as standard for complete piece of mind.
VIEWING The site sales office will be open to visit on Saturday's 2nd, 9th and 16th October from 9.30am to 4.00pm. If further visits to the site are required during the week these can be arranged by contacting our office.
SAFETY ON SITE Please remember that this is a working building site so access is limited. Please wear appropriate footwear and keep young children with you at all times.
OFFER PROCESS As we have received a great number of expressions of interest in the site prior to marketing we are asking all interested parties to submit their offers on properties by 12.00 noon on Thursday 21st October. All offers will be acknowledged and submitted upon receipt and all parties will be informed of a decision after the closing date. Wm Sykes and Holroyd Homes feel that this is the fairest way of allowing all interested parties the opportunity to visit the site and appreciate the development in full. An offer sheet with all the information that we require will be provided on site whilst viewing or will be available via email.
LOCATION Follow the B6108 Meltham Road into the centre of Netherton, then turn onto Moor Lane. Take the first right onto Netherton Fold and Fold Farm will be found on the right hand side.
PLEASE NOTE Actual internal photographs are taken from the Broad Lane Farm development by Holroyd Homes.
LOUNGE 19' 0" x 12' 1" (5.80m x 3.70m)
DINING KITCHEN 29' 6" x 10' 2" (9.00m x 3.10m)
GARDEN ROOM 13' 1" x 8' 10" (4.00m x 2.70m)
UTILITY 9' 10" x 5' 6" (3.00m x 1.70m)
DOWNSTAIRS WC 6' 6" x 2' 9" (2.00m x 0.85m)
GARAGE 19' 8" x 9' 10" (6.00m x 3.00m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 9" x 12' 1" (3.90m x 3.70m)
DRESSING ROOM 7' 6" x 6' 10" (2.30m x 2.10m)
EN-SUITE 7' 6" x 4' 11" (2.30m x 1.50m)
BEDROOM 2 16' 4" x 9' 10" (5.00m x 3.00m)
EN-SUITE 6' 5" x 5' 10" (1.96m x 1.80m)
BEDROOM 3 12' 1" x 8' 6" (3.70m x 2.60m)
BEDROOM 4 11' 9" x 9' 10" (3.60m x 3.00m)
BATHROOM 9' 2" x 6' 10" (2.80m x 2.10m)
FLOOR AREA 163sqm / 1758sqft (gross internal, excluding garage)
PLOT SIZE 465sqm