We are delighted to release this newly built detached house by Holroyd Homes Ltd to the market. The property is individually designed on a one- off plot in a much sought after village location and will finished to a high quality modern specification. The accommodation will comprise: entrance hall with galleried landing above, downstairs wc, utility, lounge, large dining kitchen with open plan garden room, study, 4 double bedrooms (2 with en-suites) and house bathroom. It will be finished to an exceptional modern specification and the successful purchaser will have the opportunity to influence the final finish of the kitchen and other fixtures and fittings. Externally, there will be generous driveway and parking area to the front of the building with landscaped gardens wrapping around the either side and the rear of the house.
About Fairfields House
Holroyd Homes are rapidly building a reputation for delivering high quality homes in sought after locations and Fairfields House is sure to enhance this reputation. The property has been designed individually for the plot by Henegan Architecture and is to be constructed in pitched face natural sandstone under a natural blue slate roof and will be completed to an excellent modern specification.
The property is entered on the lower ground floor via the hallway which is partially open to double height with a tall bank of glazing and a galleried landing above. Stairs with glazed balustrading lead to the upper ground floor and feature a storage cupboard under. There is also a downstairs WC and utility room on this floor. A door from the hall leads to the oversized double integral garage which features a plant room off at the rear of the building.
It’s first floor is home to the main living accommodation and will feature a galleried landing with full height windows enjoying the views to the front. There is a large dining kitchen featuring a high quality kitchen by Daval with large island unit, full compliment of integrated appliances, Quooker tap and Caeserstone worksurfaces. This is in turn open plan to the garden room which has a bank of folding doors out to the garden. Also on this floor there is a separate living room, study and a double bedroom with en-suite.
The glazed central atrium area continues to the second floor where there are again windows to the front enjoying the views. The principal bedroom also features a large picture window to the front elevation enjoying the views and has its own walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double bedrooms and are served by the main house bathroom with its free standing bath and separate shower enclosure.
It will be finished to a high standard throughout with quality modern fittings as standard and the successful purchaser will have the opportunity to customise the final finish by choosing the kitchen units, worksurfaces, tiling and carpets from a generous range that have been selected by Holroyd Homes. The windows are uPVC double glazed and the property will be heated by a gas central heating system. There is underfloor heating to the ground floor accommodation, kitchen and garden room. It also has an intruder alarm.
The property sits within a generous plot with a block paved driveway and parking area in front – this leads to the integral garage. The garden areas with feature paved seating areas to either side of the building at first floor level with landscaped lawned areas extending beyond and wrapping around the rear of the building.
Hinchliffe Mill is a much admired village location surrounded by wonderful countryside yet just a mile from the centre of Holmfirth and its many shops and amenities. There is a small village shop, pub and a popular Junior and Infants School in Hinchliffe Mill.
Feel assured that every Holroyd Home is finished to the highest standard using only the best, high quality materials throughout. Our attention to detail in both the design and construction means this is no ordinary new build, it's your home and one you can be truly proud of.
- Pitched face natural sandstone to house walls
- Sawn ashlar feature sandstone around window and door openings
- Natural Blue slate roof tiles
- Double glazed woodgrain PVCu lockable window finished in anthracite grey externally and white internally with chrome ironmongery
- Multi-point lock woodgrain composite external doors in matching anthracite externally and white internally with chrome ironmongery
- Fully automated anthracite grey sectional garage doors
- Aluminium bi-fold doors only to the Garden Room/Kitchen
- Fully turfed and landscaped gardens (including planting)
- Natural sandstone flagstones for patios and garden paths
- Sorrento tumbled sets to driveway
- External tap
- External stainless steel LED lighting
- Traditional natural sandstone walling and hit-and-miss fencing (1.8m high) to boundaries
- Glass balustrade to Juliette balcony
- Feature ash and glass staircases
- Suffolk oak internal doors
- Satin chrome ironmongery
- Heritage off-white emulsion to all walls and ceilings
- Eggshell white finish to all internal woodwork
- Range of carpets and tiles to choose from
- Stunning contemporary kitchens by Daval (range of colour choices)
- Solid quartz CAESARSTONE worktops and upstands (range of choices)
- Quooker boiling tap as standard
- State of the art BORA self-extracting induction hob
- Neff integrated stainless steel multifunction oven
- Neff built-in combination microwave oven
- Neff integrated warming drawer
- Integrated full height fridge, full height freezer and dishwasher
- Under counter wine cooler within fitted drinks cabinet
- Under unit LED lighting
- High quality, cutting edge sanitaryware throughout supplied by industry leaders Easy Bathrooms
- Striking free standing bath with LED backlighting to house bathroom
- Illuminated demister LED mirror over vanity to house bathroom
- Double width illuminated mirror over 'his and hers' double vanity sink to master en-suite
- Contemporary grey metallic heated towel rails to house bathroom and en suites
- Choice of the latest luxury porcelain tiles to walls and floors
- Floor to ceiling tiling to the house bathroom and master en-suite. Half height tiling to bed 4 and WC.
- Walk-in shower units featuring chrome downpour thermostatic overhead shower
- High performance Ideal condensing combi boiler providing both central heating and mains pressure hot water
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and dining kitchen and garden room to the first floor, controlled by Heatmiser Neostats (SMART capable)
- White enamel radiators to remaining first floor and all second floor rooms and grey metallic heated towel rails to house bathroom, en-suites and WC
- Television cabling and sockets to all bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and family room
- CAT 6 cabling throughout allowing for seamless data distribution
- Smart security alarm system
- Mains smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Satin chrome socket and switch covers through (white plastic socket covers to bedrooms)
- All downlights in brushed chrome
- Electric car charging point
- Smart Meter
- Fully automated garage door (SMART capable)
- Lighting and power sockets in garages
- Solar PV system
- All Holroyd Homes come with:
- 10 year Build-Zone structural warranty as standard for complete piece of mind
- You will have the opportunity to make selections from our excellent range of the following*:
- Wall tiles
- Floor tiles
- Carpet colour
- Kitchen colour and choice of worktop *Build stage dependent
By appointment with Wm Sykes & Son.
Safety on site
Please remember that this is a working building site so access is limited. Please wear appropriate footwear and keep young children with you at all times.
Head out of Holmfirth on the A6024 Woodhead Road and continue for 1 mile to Hinchliffe Mill. Turn right onto Shaw Lane then immediately left where you will see the property at the junction of these 2 roads.
Actual internal photographs are taken from other properties by the developer. They are not the same property type/layout but are used to demonstrate the style and quality.
Utility Room 3.50m x 1.80m
Garage 6.10m x 4.70m
Plant/Store 4.70m x 1.80m
Open Plan Dining Kitchen 8m x 4.70m
Garden Room 5.40m x 4m
Study 3.16m x 2.40m
Lounge 4.70m x 4.70m
Bedroom 4 4.10m x 3.20m
En-suite 2.16m x 1.60m
Master Bedroom 4.70m x 4.70m
Walk in Wardrobe 2.30m x 2.10m
En-suite 2.30m x 2.10m
Bedroom 2 4.70m x 3.95m
Bedroom 3 4.70m x 3.55m
Bathroom 3.50m x 2.10m